Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trends: Floral

On Friday, Spring 2009 Fashion Week kicks off in New York.I will be excitedly glued to my computer studying each outfit that hits the runway via Style.com, like I am revising for an exam.The schedule has me excitedly waiting to seem designers like Monique Lhuillier, Brian Reyes, Marc Jacobs, 3.1 Philip Lim, Naeem Khan, and many more.Everyday this week, I will be looking back at the many Spring 2008 trends as we say goodbye to them to them and hello to Spring 2009.First off florals.There were flowers all over the runways, everything was coming up roses, tulips, peonies, and poppies.Ralph Lauren did formal florals, Stella McCartney had laid-back wildflower prints and Balenciaga had graphic blooms.
Celebrities loved this trend, as it was bold, bright, sweet and ultra feminine.Strapless, maxi, sheaths, jumpsuits all got the floral touch.

No comments: