Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008 EMMYS WORST DRESSED

When I first saw Christina DeRosa I thought it was Alyssa Milano. This white dress, with a fan collar, is shockingly bad, like it is a costume.The dress has a very Cher-like quality to it, which only gets worst with the white fan clutch, and the white platform heels.The make-up and the hair complete this unbalanced disaster.
I don't think the colour is right for Mary-Louise Parker with the Roberto Cavalli dress. With her pale skin, bright pink lips, jeweled straps and FRIZZY hair, its just a bad look from 1985's prom.
I Love Kathy Griffin but why does she tend to always get it wrong. The dress which she made from some curtains and the hair that she stole from some drugged out drag queen. Sorry to be harsh about it but she can do so much better.
Eva Longoria always shines on the red carpet, but I did not like her hairstyle - which I think she has struggled work with since the cut -nor do I like this Marchesa Spring 2009 flapper-style dress.I like that she opted for a cocktail dress, but this icy blue fringed dress, with the large embellished bow did not wow me at all. And if she is trying to shoot down the rumors of her being pregnant this is NOT the dress to do so.
Let me start off my saying I LOVE this Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2008 dress. It's very elegant on Jennifer Love Hewitt, but she completely ruins it with her pineapple updo.This is the kind of hairstyle you would sport to go to the gym.

No comments: