Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fashion Rocks: Arrivals

Fergie is head to toe in the Gucci Fall 2008 collection. The folklore inspired blouse, the belt and the shoes combo, just look like it was picked from Look Book.I do not feel that Fergie made this her own, as it feels very contrived.
I LOVE, Love, Love Hilary Swank in this lilac Givenchy Fall 2008 Couture one-shouldered dress.The colour, the matching shoes and the draping detail, I love it all.I would not have thought that Hilary would pick something so edgy, but it works.I would have loved if she had taken this look further and spiked her hair or messed it up a little.
All I have to say to Lydia Hearst is EAT A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary J Blige is hardly ever on my worst dressed list, but on this occasion I will have to say that I really don't like the colour wash on this blue and white Roberto Cavalli halter-neck gown.

No comments: