Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008 EMMYS REDCARPET

Kyra Sedgwick wore a magnificent L'Wren Scott Spring 2009 white cocktail dress, which had crystals embroidered into the straps and bodice of this dress, for added va-va-voom.Kyra usually always wears L'Wren Scott, as the dresses are figure-flattering, sleek and chic.She accessorized with Fred Leighton jewels, and Jimmy Choo sandals.
I like a bit of bling on an Awards night, and i loved this neckline on Felicity Huffman's Reem Acra embellished gown. I LOVE her new hair too Lost actress Evangeline Lilly, has been missing from the red carpet for a while, so I had forgotten how stunning she can look.Last night she wore one of my favourite dresses from the Elie Saab Fall 2008 Couture collection.The paillette covered dress caught every beam of light, making this dress come alive with every step, as she posed on the red carpet.
Christina Applegate's looked quite regal, as her hair was swept back, allowing us to see her stunning jeweled earrings.The actress wore baby blue asymmetric Reem Acra Spring 2009 gown, with a gold print, and a stunning train.She accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz diamonds and Jimmy Choo heels.
I am sure many of you liked this vintage Werle dress, but I did not like it on America Ferrera. The length of the dress bothered me but still think she looks pretty.

No comments: