Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Sex and the City: The Movie" DVD Launch, New York

Unfortunately Sarah Jessica Parker's hair ruins this look for me. The front part with the bangs, looks like a hair piece which has been attached to her head, as it appears to be a different colour to her hair on the side.I love the smoke print Alexander McQueen Resort 2009 sheath dress, and I am sure the Marlboro lights loving Carrie would approve, but the hair...noooo.
Cynthia Nixon was very neutral in an all beige look, consisting of a satin pleated Calvin Klein Resort 2009 dress, and matching square-toe heels.For me Cynthia was the best dressed at this event, and that is not something I have ever said about her
I love the velvet eggplant Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2008 suit and the chain-mail top, such a great look. But Kim Cattrall goes and ruins it by leaving her top open to expose her bra.Yes she wanted to steal the attention away from SJP, but was this the right way to go about it?I think not.

No comments: