Monday, September 8, 2008

MTV Video Musics Awards: Red Carpet

Heidi Montag usually provides a talking point, as she either wears something very tight, very tiny or very colourful. On this occasion just blah, nothing but a black sequined oversized long-sleeved dress.So not Heidi.
Lauren Conrad is not my favourite person, but give credit were credit is due, she did look gorgeous in this white dress by Pogah Couture. I especially love the skirt of this dress.She completed her look with silver Sergio Rossi heels, and a silver Kara Ross clutch.
Miley Cyrus stop it already. That pout does nothing for ya.
I really did not like the colour of this Kaufman Franco dress on Taylor Swift. I would have preferred her to wear a more colour.
Finally the Pussycat Dolls get it oh so right.I love the soft neutral colours of both the dresses and make-up. Such a refreshing change from the S&M gear they usually wear.Melody Thornton kind of upsets the balance for me in her 3 piece suit, but the other 4 are perfection.

No comments: